Wednesday 6 February 2013

Rachel, Michelle, and Mila's Gorgeous Cover Looks

They're about to hit the movie screen in "Oz the Great and Powerful", and Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis, and Rachel Weisz were looking gorgeous co-starring on the cover of InStyle too.

On the cover of the magazine's March issue, Rachel is wearing a lace-overlay dress from Valentino while Michelle is lovely in pink Nina Ricci.

And Mila, who reveals:  “I’ve been wearing the same pair of dark green Old Navy cargo pants, like, non-stop, for 15 years. I think I paid $4.99, on clearance. My friends hate them so much they hide them from me. When those pants fall apart, I swear I’m going to get someone to copy them for me.” looks beautiful in a white Carolina Herrera dress.

Pic from Just Jared

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mila looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...