Sunday 8 January 2012

Marisa Miller's Women's Health Magazine Tips

Adding to the tally of her Health/Shape and all things fitness mag covers, Marisa Miller gives us all inspiration for the new year, covering the January/February 2012 issue of Women's Health.

Tips are the top subject of the interview, well it is Marisa - who better to get tips from.


On crushing calories with Stand-Up Paddling: "You're cruising around, so you're not focused on the hard work you're doing. And you can modify the workout and go faster and slower."

On being a shy person: "I'm very shy. I know it's weird for a person who models lingerie and swimsuits, but I don't like to be the center of attention!"

On gaining confidence: "Eighty percent of the things I do are not natural for my personality. I believe you have to fake it till you make it. Act like you're confident and you'll get there.

On stengthening a relationship by sharing a project:"Our dog has become our child. We take [our Italian greyhound] Lula to the beach to run, we potty-trained her, and she sleeps in our bed. She's the first thing we raised together, so that means a lot."

On her diet trick of eating with less clothes on:"Eating smart is all about having an awareness of your body. The most obvious way to do that is by seeing it. So when you're trying to lose weight, spend more time wearing less. I don't think I could eat a plate of nachos naked - could you?"


Pics from Celebrity-Gossip.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...