Wednesday 3 August 2011

Rachel & Kim's Gorgeous September Covers


Looking fantastic on the cover of September's InStyle magazine is Rachel Bilson.

As you may have noticed here, Rachel always seems to have immaculate style, even in candids, and she let the mag in on how she soes it:

“I know this sounds terribly shallow, but I’ve been mapping out my outfits for the next day every day since I was little, even before high school. I have a very busy mind - there’s constant chitter-chatter up there - but what I’m wearing the next day? That’s definitely something that’s always been in my head before I go to sleep at night.”

On the cover, Rachel is gorgeous in a print dress from the Fall 2011 collection of Proenza Schouler.

Meanwhile, on the first ever issue of 3D magazine, Kim Kardashian is flaunting her curves in black lingerie and studded Burberry.

Pics from Just Jared and Celebrity-Gossip.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...