Saturday 2 January 2010

Kate Beckinsale in Fiorentini & Baker Boots

Kate Beckinsale out with husband Len Wiseman and her daughter Lily Sheen on December 27.

The Seredipity actress covered up in a khaki parka jacket over black jeans and buckled Fiorentini & Baker boots.

Kate's signature accessory of black sunlgasses completed the look. Here she wore Oliver Peoples "Chelsea" sunglasses, available on-line at neimanmarcus.com. Alternatively you can steal Kate's style with the much more wallet-friendly $26.00 Southpole sunglasses or $40.00 Rocawear sunglasses, both from endless.com.

Kate's Fiorentini & Baker Eternity Buckle Boots can also be bought on-line, available at barneys.com and lagarconne.com.

Pics from Zimbio

1 comment:

LollyD said...

I have those F+B Eternity boots in red (I finally splurged after talking about it for over a year--my friends got tired of listenting)! I love them. I'm pretty sure the only place you can get them in red is Ped Shoes, which also carries brown and black. But they are so very kicka** in red! Ms. Beckinsale might want to get a second pair... I do so adore mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...