Thursday 10 September 2009

Victoria Beckham does US Elle


Cover star for the US Elle magazine October 2009 issue is a yellow bustier clad Victoria Beckham.

Victoria looks fab on the cover in a Hussein Chalayan Fall 2009 dress and Judith Leiber handbag. Inside she talks TV, kids and America - a few excepts -

On her style: "There are celebrities who always look great, always look pretty, but it’s always the same hair, the same makeup, and I find that quite boring. I want to change it up, do something really creative. I think that might be why women like me."

On stories she got her breast implants replaces with a smaller size: "We should just not talk about each other’s boobs."

On life in America: "You know, I love America. It’s such a positive country. When people say to me, 'How long did it take for you to adjust? Poor you, it must’ve been really difficult' – poor me? I’m living in Beverly Hills. I’m very, very lucky. I wake up every morning and I recognize that I’m blessed.

On her kids: "[They] bloody well will work. Same as myself, same as David. They’re not going to be the kind of kids that just hang about. I want them to be able to fulfill their passions, but I think it’s important that the children grow up and have respect for themselves."

On her TV preferences: "I’ve done Nip/Tuck, Brothers & Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice. Then I got into Gossip Girl. I’m beyond obsessed with that show."

The Judith Leiber clutch bag seen on the cover is currently on-line at judithleiber.com

Pics and info from Pop Crunch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...