Saturday 19 September 2009

Kim Kardashian's Gold Sequin Dress

Kim Kardashian at the In Touch Weekly’s Icons and Idols Celebration event, which she co-hosted in New York.

Kim dazzled in a gold sequin covered Antik Batik mini dress and kept the accessories low key, using the black Christian Louboutin clutch and pumps combo she's been wearing a lot recently.

Kim's Antik Batik "Erin" dress is currently unavailable in gold but my-wardrobe.com is selling a silver version of the plunge back dress.

Pics from Zimbio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, My birthday is on Jan.16, 2010 and i am looking for this similar dress. I want it in silver like kim when she appeared in the Leno show. Please help me!!! thanks

Nail Glam Guides said...

Hi, I don't know who made Kim's Leno dress but I made a post with the closest styles I could find, so the links could be clickable

I hope at least one of those helps you, and happy birthday when it comes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...